Dr. Wellness is on tour talking Vitality for life!
Don’t miss out on learning how to live a life of Vitality with a leading Nutritional GP (also with degrees in Nutritional Biochemistry) and mum of 7 Dr Tracy Chandler!
Do you suffer from a foggy brain? Do you have low energy? Are you overwhelmed by life? Do you have hormone symptoms? Are you Struggling to lose weight? Have any other symptoms? Want the solution to these and other health issues from a leading Nutritional Holistic Doctor and mum of 7?
Any symptom you have is like the warning light on your car dashboard. Conventional Medicine’s approach is to cover the light up by giving you a tablet or a cream etc. Integrative (Wellness) Medicine gets under the car bonnet to find out why the light (your symptom) is on.
Dr. Tracy’s 18 years’ experience as a specialist Nutritional and Holistic GP, her extensive extra training and experience as a mum of 7 have made clear to her, the impact of nutrition and environment on an individual’s health and vitality. She will share this knowledge with you to allow you to finally heal yourselves and achieve maximum vitality.
Over this 2hr seminar Dr. Tracy of Dr. Wellness will share with you:
- ‘Doctor Mums’ insider’s guide to maximum health and vitality
- Why your GP may be unintentionally harming you
- Nutrition made simple
- The importance of a personalized nutrition and lifestyle plan
- Exercise-are you doing too much?
- How not to be a slave to your hormones or weight
- How to more accurately test your hormones and other blood and urine markers
- Why your current supplements may be harming you, what supplements to take and HOW to take them.
- How to reduce your risk of disease, premature ageing, and death
About Dr. Tracy Chandler (Dr. Wellness)
Leading Specialist Integrative GP Dr. Tracy has both a degree in Biochemistry and Medicine from England. These gave her a more in-depth knowledge of health than GPs are required to know. She has 18-years’ experience as a General Practitioner and extensive further post-graduate training in Sports and Integrative (Wellness) Medicine, Homeopathy and Nutrition. She is a world recognized ‘I Quit Sugar’ Expert and Columnist and has been featured in nationwide magazines including The NZ Listener and Nadia Magazine and also on The Hits Southern Lakes Radio most recently.