Results of Regen PRP®treatment:
- Improved skin colour, elasticity, tone and thickness and pore size
- Remodelling of the collagen fibres in scars, and stretch marks
- Long-term smoothing of fine lines and wrinkles
- Faster healing following aesthetic treatments e.g. laser skin treatment and dermal needling
What is PRP?
PRP stands for Platelet Rich Plasma which is blood plasma containing a high concentration of platelets, also known as thrombocytes. PRP releases Growth Factors which can help regenerate and revitalise damaged skin, reduce fine lines and improve skin texture.
What is Regen PRP®?
Regen PRP® is a world leading system for the preparation of PRP developed by RegenLab of Switzerland. Regen PRP® is an approved system that has been used to successfully treat fine lines worldwide since 2008.
How does it work?
Direct injection of your own Regen PRP® into your skin supports and helps accelerate the process of tissue regeneration and repair.
Regen PRP® contains fundamental growth factors released by activated platelets to help initiate the tissue regeneration process by:
- Stimulation of new collagen production
- Induction of mesenchymal stem cell division and differentiation. Stem cells are the master cells of the body which are able to develop into any of the body’s cells, leading to regeneration
- Stimulation of angiogenesis, the formation of new blood vessels to provide nutrients to the new cells
What does the treatment involve?
Preparing your Regen PRP® is a quick and easy process. A small amount (10mls) of blood is collected from you in specially designed tubes which are then centrifuged for 5-10 minutes. During centrifugation, a patented gel within the tubes isolates your Platelet Rich Plasma from other unnecessary cells within the blood. Your Regen PRP® is then ready for application. Depending on the indication, it can be applied:
- As multiple small superficial injections
- As deeper injections using a type of blunt needle called a cannula
- Topically in combination with other treatments like Dermastamp
Is it safe?
Because Regen PRP® uses your own blood, the risk of immunological reactions or contamination with transmissible diseases is eliminated.
Is it right for me?
Talk to our specialists at the Chandler Clinic to see if Regen PRP® is suitable for you.